Rob and Christina Seever

Missionaries to the Philippines.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Memorial Service December 14th

Rob's memorial service will be held Saturday, December 14th at 2 PM, Living Waters Fellowship, 1541 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, Washington.

This is my last photo of Rob, taken while visiting he and Christina a couple of months ago. It is perhaps not the most flattering photo, taken with my cell phone camera, with evidence that I jiggled the camera a little bit when I took it. But, just look at that smile! Rob always managed to be upbeat despite his physical ailments.

Rob, John Price and I would at times join together on Sunday morning in the sanctuary and sing the Doxology, loud and perhaps a little obnoxious. But we all loved doing it. John and I Plan to enlist a volunteer to join us to sing it again in tribute to Rob at the end of his memorial. I'm sure he will be smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment