Rob and Christina Seever

Missionaries to the Philippines.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pictures

It has come to my attention that out of the three cameras that I have down here you would think that I could capture a few snapshots. Wrong, I guess it's the heat I don't know. The new Olympus eats up batteries like there going out of style. The Kodak doesn't respond at all and it's got it's own charger. The cam-corder doesn't hold a charge. It's disappointing because I'd like to bring back some neat pictures of the things we've accomplished with the help of the Lord.
Well I can say this that the Lord has been very busy providing for the new class room, the teahouse, the church at Sanfran,and the church at Gilhugan. Then we have the Security wall around the property that's 3/4 done. The security wall was going to be our new car however the one we have is running ok and I couldn't done the work around here with a new car. Haul cement, sand, gravel etc. All in all we've been purty busy these last four months. We will be heading out going back to the states 2nd of Oct. to spend the holidays with the kids and itinerant for the next adventure in the PI. Our job is by no means done because of what our Lord says GO INTO ALL THE EARTH and share the Good News. In these trying times in the world people need the Lord, they just don't know it and have to be told. Well I'll save that message for when we get back. I'll be looking for a heat resistance camera also.

No comments:

Post a Comment